Tel.: 607 517 391
I am introducing to you my marvelous car:
Land Rover Defender Black Pack from 2016, which was the last year of the production.
I, as a Defender aficionado, have been looking for such a version for a very long time. I was determined to find a version with elegant and exclusive equipment, with a much desired limited Black Pack, as it is a remarkable investment. I have found the car in Berlin and bought it from a Land Rover dealer in September 2016. The Defender had 160 km of mileage at that time, so in practice it was a new car.
The car is treated in a special manner. It has never been, to the so-called, “off-road”. It is used for occasional rides, so today it only has 14.000 km of mileage. By all means, it is accident-free and was garaged. In fact, it has no traces of use. The “new” vibe is still inside the car.
The VIN number is: SALLDHMP8GA487640. I provide it, if someone would like to check the history of the car.
I am listing here some elements of the vehicle equipment:
- Exterior colour – special type of paint – Corris Gray Mettalic,
- Heated front and rear windows,
- Original premium audio system (Alpine Radio with 150 W subwoofer and four 50 W speakers),
- Car Remote Central Door Lock,
- Side steps (thresholds),
- Additionally purchased 18’’ black Land Rovers’ alloy wheel rims “Saw Tooth in Gloss Black” (often selected for the Black Pack),
- BF Goodrich All-Terrain T/A 265/65 R18 tires,
- Tow hook,
- Leather and fabric upholstery,
- Air Conditioning,
- Heated windscreen,
- Leather steering wheel,
- Tinted windows,
- Power steering,
- Electric front windows,
- Four-wheel drive (4WD),
- Storage compartment between the front seats.
Defender is additionally equipped with a special factory-made BLACK pack:
- A set of original rims and tires from the Black package (a second set),
- A black roof, inner wheel arches extensions, car grill, frames around the headlights, “Defender” tag on the hood, tinted windows, black Alcantara headlining and central console,
- And other.
It is worth to see the full list of vehicle equipment. You can find it here: A SALLDHMP8GA487640
The car, apart from its utility values, might be as an exceptional and reliable investment with constant growth. Its prices would increase in the future, especially it applies to the last years of production and valuable versions (such as the Black Pack). The car already has a collector’s item status.
The Defender has been professionally and perfectly preserved (secured) undercarriage, so that the value of the investment in such a collector’s vehicle would be preserved for many decades. There is no other so secured Defender in Poland! Complete photographic documentation of the work performed is available. Its range included:
- All metal elements (bumpers, inner wheel arches, brake disc covers, radiator suspension and many other) have been dismantled, sandblasted, galvanized and painted with three layers of paint,
- A total of 15 kilograms of paint and preservative waxes were used to muffle the undercarriage, the front hood was muffled alike – the car is quieter inside and outside,
- Almost all bolt and screws have been replaced with stainless steel.
I cordially invite you for vehicle examination in Wodzisła Śląski area, in Silesian Voivodeship. The car could be checked at any diagnostic station.
Please contact me through the editorial staff of KlassikAuto.pl.
Greetings for all iconic vehicles aficionados,
Tel.: 607 517 391
Ogłoszenie w języku polskim, więcej zdjęć (more photos):